prayer for baby boy birthday

Happy birthday mummys boy. So say these prayers to your son in his 1st birthday.


Pin On Prayer Photos

Hes a year old today.

. A good child you have been to me and even to others may the Lord bless you abundantly dear. Prayer For Baby First Birthday Dearest Lord You are my dearest. These 365 days have been the best moment of our lives may this joy never cease in my life.

I hide his life with Christ in you in Jesus name. Oh Lord how we rejoice to see him growing up day by day and reaching another milestone in his young life. Prayers on the Birth of a Baby Forever Young May God bless and keep you always May your wishes all come true May you always do for others And let others do for you May you build a ladder to the stars And climb on every rung May you stay forever young May you grow up to be righteous May you grow up to be true May you always know the truth.

Happy Birthday to my lovely kid. Let him grow up in your presence in your image conformed to your will. May He protect you from any physical harm or illness.

God bless and keep you. Hes a year old today. Happy first birthday son.

Bless his cute little mouth. Birthday wishes and prayers for one month baby boy. Dear Father I thank you so much for this precious gift.

My Creator Savior and Sustainer. Your smile makes my day. Then bless the person.

In Jesus Name Amen. Big sis loves you. Whenever I see you Im filled with immense joy and peace because I am reassured that God has set you apart for greater things.

Life is a precious gift and being in possession of that gift is indeed a blessing. Come be with us Lord as we share this wonderful birthday meal and may today mark the beginning of new things in the celebrant life. Enjoy your special day little one I love you.

Happy 1st birthday boy. I lift my son unto you bless him Lord. Lord You scheduled every day of his life from before he was born and have watched over him.

Dear Father thank You for this special day that You chose to be the birthday of this dear child. Dear Father I thank you so much for this precious gift. Bless his tiny hands and feet so he may conquer and defeat.

God loves you a lot and so do I. Prayer for a Newborn Babys Birthday Lets not forget the most important birthday of all. Im glad you are growing and glowing.

It is one year of everything good and beautiful. Dear Father thank You for this special day that You chose to be the birthday of this dear child. We exalt You and appreciate Your grace.

Happy birthday to you. They are also the best of happy birthday prayers and blessings for a family members child or friends child. May the LORD bless you and keep you he began.

Thank you for the ability to relax and enjoy this time with one another and thank you for adding a year to the life of the celebrant. Indeed Im eternally grateful to you. Say one of the birthday prayers or scripture blessings below.

May you be healthy and happy. Let him grow up in your presence in your image conformed to your will. You are a precious gift to me.

Happy first birthday darling. Indeed Im eternally grateful to you. I owe all I am and all I have to you.

Sending you my love and blessings. Happy birthday son may God makes his face to shine on you. May the LORD grant you a good year.

And she looked up at her daddy as he added the prayer of his own heart. Stand up lay your hands on the birthday persons head or shoulders. Oh Lord how we rejoice to see him growing up day by day and reaching another milestone in his young life.

Before I even speak about my beloved child I want to acknowledge You. May He help you learn well and grow up to be strong. Thats a lot of twos.

20 hours agoNEW YORK -- It was quite a Twosday at two East Coast hospitals which saw a pair of families give birth to a baby at exactly 222 pm. You fill our hearts with joy and love. You are so strong and healthy my baby boy.

Brighten up his spiritual eyes so that he may undoubtedly become wise. Prayer For Birthday Boy. 1 Month Birthday Wishes.

May you have an amazing day filled with lots fun and joy. Father bless this day as we prepare and serve the food. Happy Birthday to you and may God always be in your life and your soul.

Prayer for Baby Girl. God bless this perfect little one Keep him safe and sound. A happy child like you deserves all the love he can get on his special day and may you never lack love and happiness through your journey on earth.

Prayer For First Birthday Baby Boy. Happy birthday dear baby. May He make you obedient and joyful.

Happy Birthday to our little champ. In New Jersey a mother. I pray that you Grow up to be light that shines.

You shall not be cut off. Lord You scheduled every day of his life from before he was born and have watched over him. Happy first birthday to the cutest little boy Ive ever known your smile is so contagious and soothing.

I appreciate God for everyone gathered here to celebrate the first birthday of our beautiful baby who is gradually becoming a big boy. Prayer for Baby Boy Lord we pray for our baby boys guidance and blessings to act as tokens throughout his life. Birthday Prayer For A Boy.

Happy birthday to you. You shall grow to fulfil your purpose on earth. You can say I bless you or you are blessed in the name of God in the name of Jesus in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit Birthday Prayers.

I cant keep calm today cause my sweet nephew is one today may God bless him keep him and cause his face to shine on him. Grow and grow strong. Happy first birthday happy child.

Thank you Jesus we commence this program in the name of God the Father God the Son and God the Spirit. It has been one month since I have been given my baby boy and I do not have regrets but wishes and prayers that you grow from strength to strength. I lift my son unto you bless him Lord.

We want You to grant him the strength to power through any challenge long life and the ability to live by Your works and holy name.


Congrats On Your Baby Boy Congratulations Quotes Baby Boy Quotes Wishes For Baby Boy


Pin On Baby Prayers


Pin On Invite Announce Js Class


Pin On Catholic And Or Bible Related


Pin On Awesome Quotes


Pin On Prayers Angel Prayers


Pin By 𝑹𝒖𝒕 𝑱𝒉𝒐𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 On Baby Asa 3 Baby Boy Quotes Prayers For Children Son Quotes


Pin On For My Boys


Sweet Little Boy Baby Boy Congratulations Messages Happy Birthday Wishes Boy Baby Congratulations Messages

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel